We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us deliver exceptional digital marketing services to our clients. Our company is built on the values of transparency, collaboration, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
We strive to create a work environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and diverse.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Job Summary: Are you a social media enthusiast who loves food and is looking to join a dynamic and passionate team? JTM Digital is hiring a Marketing Analyst to join our team in Rockville, Maryland! As a professional digital marketing agency, we work with clients across the United States, bringing innovative and effective digital marketing solutions to the table. If you love food, social media, and want to gain experience in the digital marketing industry, we want to hear from you!
● Collaborate with your manager to create and manage social media content that aligns with the company's brand and strategy
● Assist with the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns
● Monitor and analyze data metrics and make recommendations for improvement
● Conduct market research and assist in preparing for data reports
● Collaborate with the team to brainstorm creative ideas for marketing strategies
● Respond to social media inquiries and comments in a timely manner
● Perform ad-hoc tasks such as provide photo edits and posters as needed
● Knowledge of popular social media platforms, trends, and best practices (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, RED and so on)
● Ability to work independently and within a team
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Basic understanding of data visualization, data analytics and reporting
● Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to meet the deadlines, multitask, prioritize, organize effectively
● Social Media Marketing (Preferable)
● Photo editing and video editing (Preferable)
● Excellent data analytics and problem-solving skills (Preferable)
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, we offer a range of benefits, including:
● For internships: option to participate in tuition reimbursement credits (confirm with your college)
● Opportunity for growth within the company
● Access to training and development programs
● Recommendation letter upon successful completion of the internship
● Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
● A fun and collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and teamwork
● Exposure to a wide variety of marketing projects and techniques
● Furthermore, we're happy to provide OPT or CPT for international students
● Monday to Friday
○ Internship: 20 or 40 hours per week (part-time/full-time internship). Three month internship period with a potential offer to turn into a full-time job
○ Full-time position: 40 hours
● Hybrid: at least 2 days a week in the office (Rockville, Maryland)
If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org We can't wait to hear from you!
Note: At JTM Digital, we are an E-Verify company and require all applicants to provide work authorization documentation. Additionally, we will conduct a background check after extending a job offer.